Support letter for Sanja Ivekovic Croatian artist

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Thu Feb 14 16:23:41 CET 2002

Dear Anna

thanks. As you surely are aware, the Bienal de Sco Paulo has, just like
Venice, a system of national representations in which every country is
autonomous in the selection of its artist. While we deeply deplore the
incident, there is nothing we can do about it, since Croatia is
responsible
for its participation.
The Bienal organizes its own show which this year is based upon 70
artists
from 11 metropolises around the world. The list of artists for that part
of
the Bienal  was closed a long time ago. In fact, we are already printing
the
catalogue, and I cannot include any more artists in this section.

Yours

Alfons Hug