tomorrow's insecurity

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Mon Feb 11 04:52:49 CET 2002

Blanktomorrow's insecurity

sketch pads created by marc garrett during 86-90

These images, notes, poems & rants are all from a 4 year period of my life, 1986 to 1990. This was a crucial stage for learning. It comes from a philosophical place & questions life, Art, Insanity, Security, Institutions & many other things. They are from sketch books & note pads that I have always carried around with me. On this site there are numerous thoughts & images, questioning situations, events, personal & political etc.

http://www.furtherfield.org/mgarrett/tomorrows_insecurities/index.htm

an old site - of old work.

It ain't net art - but who cares, its real.