[syndicate] .fr - ee

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Sun Feb 3 22:23:07 CET 2002

Dear Frederic,

In the last days nettime is doing better.
but, according to Marina's rabbit story,
nettime is the cia, spectre is the fbi, syndicate is the LA police.
greetings,
anna

President Bush wants to find out which is the best at catching criminals:
the CIA, the FBI, or the Los Angeles Police Department.
He decides to give them all a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and
asks each of them to catch it.
The CIA goes in first. They take satellite photos, send in animal spies and
put microphones in all the trees and plants. After three months they
announce that the rabbit does not exist.
The FBI goes in next. After two weeks with no progress they burn the forest,
killing everything in it, and issue a press statement saying that the rabbit
was a terrorist.
Finally, the Los Angeles Police Department goes in. They come out two hours
later with a very badly beaten bear, which is shouting, "Okay! Okay! I'm a
rabbit! I'm a rabbit!"