[syndicate]

H. Haggerty herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 15:31:06 CET 2002

> >http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles/StClair_Andes.htm

there is a certain kind of person who, like a child, continues to be shocked
and amazed that life isn't fair. they feel that IT MUST BE POINTED OUT that
people are greedy, selfish, stupid, like it was a new discovery that only
they are capable of seeing because of their moral superiority. That is
usually as far as they go with it, sitting in their comfortable houses, after
a bottle of fine wine, ranting on the internet.

My friends are dying on the streets because of drugs. I have 0 sympathy for
the man that grows the instruments of their deaths. This fine wine drinking
person also usually projects his own percieved moral superiority onto
indigenous peoples, akin to the idea of the "noble savage."

> amer!kan ku!z!n !z juzt az ef!kaz!ouz.
> u!tnesz dze rezultat on dze .us populaz!e.
> = 2 obeze 2 dr!ve ferar!z. dze! dr!v houzez u!th uheelz

ferrari == one kind of thrill
house on wheels == another kind of thrill! Into the great wide open...