Are you a poet?

ns1.Societypoets.com mq_ken_f at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 20:08:15 CET 2002

Hello,
         Browsing through some poetry web sites, I noticed that you are a gifted writer.
That is why I wrote you to invite you to come check out the newest place for publication opportunities.
www.ns1.societypoets.com or www.societypoets.com
Society Poets is a new site with many benefits such as,
Publishers making frequent visits, comming in looking for you!
Recognition from other writers and visitors to the web site,
Voting on all your favorite poetry,
Top prizes, Contests, Chat, Message boards,
and email is comming soon to our members.
At this website all of your writing stays your writing. You are in complete
control over who can use your work and if your work gets published.
People with questions about your work actualy contact you directly via email.
This in turn cuts out the middle man making it easier for you to get your work published and noticed.
www.ns1.societypoets.com or www.societypoets.com

And best of all, the first 99 people who sign up for a 1 year membership, receive an additional 6 months free! Hurry! Get yours now!

For questions or comments, click on the "Contact Us" icon from www.ns1.societypoets.com or www.societypoets.com
-------------- The message was sent by Mass e-Mailer ---------------
Download from Intelliquis International http://www.intelliquis.com