\\

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Dec 29 00:37:52 CET 2002

tbyfield at panix.com Sat Dec 28 16:54:30 2002

>make enemies

my enemies sir, have spared me from she who is ashamed to pronounce my name in their
presence, for fear her grant applications, surreptitiously grown from my letters, will be denied.

in other words - you may compliment yourself and your troops mr. byfield. you have succeeded in your quest.
nn is considered an unsanitary and undesirable weed in this tickling complex of highly perfumed western dreams.

a dilemma to be sure. in the company of oscar wilde, gide observed nonchalantly:
the only beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.

are you often very mad with nn, mr. byfield

>> the over 400 subscriptions you have submitted have been archived for very
>> good reasons.
>
>why bother? you could just re-create it all anyway.

in ost.europa we value originals monsieur.
par example, when once 9 i was, i observed 2 women in that park across the street
who sold their classic ferrari's for very modern + `authentic` blue jeans.

ever since, their example has shaped this government's official foreign policy.

you will pardon my being very boring in maintaining a 4 year archive
of your official policy.

>> as often you very quick are to point out, forging messages isn't my style - i
>> am not clever.  i am very classical and boring.
>
>most bad forgers are.

what gives you a right to speak

>> what is your opinion ted +?
>
>i'm skeptical that you're asking;

napoleon has spoken thus: a really great man will always place himself
above the events he has caused.

flaubert added: success with women is generally a sign of mediocrity.

do you have a stomach ache +?

>but even if you are, about what?

do you enjoy obstinacy monsieur +?

the writings of copernicus and galileo were banned until 1822.
that makes 3 centuries of obstinacy.

you my dear sir simply.adore locking nn in a closet.
does she have a beautiful human face +?
after all ... woman is formed for the god in man

>your petulant demands = consumption;

creation sir. creation.

>don't expect the objects of
>your abuse to engage in just-in-time production.

i expect creation sir. creation.

mister byfield you have pronounced your self my biggest fan.
subsequently an object of abuse.

do you by chance confuse the 2 +?
44444444 entangling the 2 may lead one to confirm the already strong suspicions
about your very "spooky" self sir

>cheers,

baudelaire opines that we live and die in front of a mirror

aristocrats the world over shouted: there is the ENEMY

\\ loopkontroL

dze 1zt shape ov hope = fear.
dze 1zt appearansz ov neu: horror
terror = beg. ov l!fe [zve! v!er zve!]

     !.d u!sh m! fadzr uaz a shark
     uho tore 2 p!ezez 4o uhalerz

jetzt du = ma! zleep.
2morou morn!ng haz b!n kanzld.

                                             n      n

                             n      n
                                                  v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - karesz!ng dze vektor!szd 4th d!menz!on.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST   desire free.
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478