REALTOKYO MM Vol. 110

Andreas andreas at realtokyo.co.jp
Fri Dec 27 03:17:53 CET 2002

R    E    A    L    T    O    K    Y    O    MAIL MAGAZINE
_____12_27_2002_Fri_vol.110___________ http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x
REALTOKYO is taking a winter break. We'll be back on January 6,
hope to see you all again in 2003. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x*X*x

[This Week's Index]

(1) Out of Tokyo
Vol. 53: The Future of Free Magazines

(2) Event Pick of the Week
Highleg Jesus: Love Jesus

This week's RT Picks:

art+cinema+music+stage+design+town = 40 events
including 12 new ones!
Plus new entries on our 'book/disk' page.

Check them out!

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

(2) Out of Tokyo

Vol. 53: The Future of Free Magazines
by Ozaki Tetsuya

The "Headline Today" free daily paper that was launched in July
2002 was reborn on November 25 in form of a 28-page all-colour
tabloid, renamed to "Tokyo Headline" and now appearing weekly.
In other words, what used to carry the proud banner of "Tokyo's
only free daily" was forced to slow down to a weekly pace.

Read more at:

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/en/column/ozaki53.htm

(2) Event Pick of the Week

Highleg Jesus: Love Jesus

This is definitely the last, the very last, the last one ever!
The end of this year marks the 'ascension' of the Highleg Jesus
theatre company after ten years of spreading naughtiness on
Japanese stages. Presently mostly in their thirties, the troupe's
members declare that they "have done everything we could possibly
do on stage." Now they gather for a last colourful spectacle,
getting out the rest of the explosives they still have to burn,
and that's going to be another intensive physical experience.
This last accumulation of funny topics and all kinds of nudity
will give you so much to laugh that it probably won't hurt at all
to say goodbye!
--Kanikoji Kinuko

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/event_cgi/ev_viewE.cgi?3,692

REALTOKYO is taking a break between 12/28 (Sat) and 1/5 (Sun).
Therefore there will be no mail magazine next week, and the next
issue will be in your mailbox on Friday, January 10.

Planned to appear in RT's first issue in 2003 are:

- Tokyo Editors' Diary

- Out of Tokyo

- Presents

and more…

In order to make REALTOKYO even more interesting and convenient
for you, we rely on your feedback. Please send us opinions or
productive suggestions concerning contents, structure, layouts,
etc. Three especially lucky readers who send a mail to
info at realtokyo.co.jp.
will be chosen and receive a little gift.

http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/

------------------------PR-------------------------------------

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

REALTOKYO is looking for advertisers wanting to place banners on
our web site and/or in the mail magazine. Banners will get lots of
hits from people attracted to a web site full of catchy information
on cinema, art, music, theatre and other fun events in town.
Please contact the following email address for dimensions and costs.

ad at realtokyo.co.jp <mailto:ad at realtokyo.co.jp>

Please click the URL below to stop receiving email and to change
your password.
http://www.realtokyo.co.jp/scheduler/f_configure_en.htm
Users must go to the page above to make changes to their services;
REALTOKYO regrets that it is unable to process changes received by
email.

No part of the text or images from this site may be used
without permission from the publisher.

Copyright 2002 REALTOKYO