No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Dec 25 21:35:34 CET 2002

>[GH ] The new Gesamtkunstwerk..Well,it's already happening and it being embraced with the same
>enthusiasm as New Music in the 1960s.People like Netochka Neznanova (the programmer of nato)have
>had a great impact on the scene by providing the tools to integrate video into the world of interactive
>audio,something that included the Internet as a novel performance space from the start.And you can see
>a new type of artist emerge such as the 242.pilots who do interactive video/audio concerts;people that
>have a strong background both in music and video.Interestingly,these people are also quite outspoken
>politically,with an anti-imperialist,anti-globalist stance,or maybe just with another global,more
>democratic utopia which the Internet can provide the foundation for.

to reproduce the elements of reality without making any kind of selection would be ....

     \ immune.play [TM

>democratic utopia which the Internet can provide the foundation for.

rol!ng dze e!e komponentz

modern art = 4 t!rantz + zlavez
4 dze kreator = 1x uorker [evr !n zearch ov ztate grantz

tzo long az kolekt!v opn zrc m! 2 letz kolaborat neu med!a zubmerz!v blp blp juhoooo paz!onz
kloud !nd!v paz!onz = dze ekztaz! ov lv+ kan alua!z b kontrold b! ART

e ou!. t!rantz + zlavez. kr!t!kz + teor!ztz. art + sc!ensz. !nkreaz!ng
dze chanzez ov death ovr lv + amb!z!on

>democratic utopia which the Internet can provide the foundation for.

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/cycling74/
http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/konkurs/00.html
http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/mcgill-lizt_ounr/
http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/memocide.neu+improved.genocide/
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/bit_revolution/
http://www.eusocial.com/242.art.mafia/

2 forsz zol!tude on 01 be!ng uho haz juzt kome 2 underztnd dzat 01 !z not alone
= dze def!n!t!v human!tar!an kr!me

dze onl! ekz!ztensz !n dze m!dzt ov zufer!ng + oprez!on = konta!nd !n !dent!t!
hensz dze zame movmnt u!ch uaz !ntendd 2 af!rm 01 = br!ngz an end 2 01.n z ekz!ztensz
be!ond dze furthezt front!er zuprez!ng ever! pr!nz!pl ov hope

kontrad!kz!onz onl! ekz!zt !n dze abzolut
abr 0+0 be!ng knouz dze abzolut
!t uho !z
!z ov d!sz uorld
+ 01 uho haz entrd dze abzolut
!z no longr

>ivo at reporters.net
>Concerning the issue of Cro interference in BH, my feeling is that
>as long as YU has a special relationship with RS, there is no
>reason Croatia cannot have the same type of relationship with BH
>Croats.  Indeed, Dayton does not preclude such relationships.

!t !z alua!z a plzr 2 obzerv 01 amalgam ov m!dl aged ost.europa xyz [dreszd !n dze!r bezt faux-paz ad!daz gear b!enzur]
kont!nu!ng dze v.f!ne trad!z!on ov pla!ng pol!t!kl ekzpertz
evn aftr em!grat!ng [4 v.good r!znz no doubt]

        same face every where

hallucinated. konfused. intoxicated.