No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Dec 24 08:18:32 CET 2002

Florian Cramer <cantsin at zedat.fu-berlin.de>

>> mr Cramer
>>
>> please refrain from redirecting my syndicate transmissions
>> to your neo fascist nettime lagar
>
>As you wish.

smiles.

Mr Cramer were it as i wish
i wouldnt be forced to feel as a jagged snowflake on your simply.impeccable western littoral.

as one other typed who v.unfortunately happens to be a hypocrite:

"v2 is interested in your work but doesn't want to deal with you"

since i am a v.stubborn + v.unified ost.europa life form i prefer to invite
the entire occident + otherwise serf infanterie very busily decimating my unity - to "please go to hell"

>As you wish.

this statement is valid for all living systems
with or without a nervous system

>The purpose here is to protect ourselves.

4rom dze m!ror