No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Dec 22 11:52:27 CET 2002

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0057058

>Plot Summary: Beautifully detailed black and white study of a man looking for a reason to go on living and not really finding it.
>Updates the excellent 1920s novel on which it is based to the 1960s without sacrificing anything of the former's timeless relevance.
>To give a (very) rough point of reference, it is something of a subdued Left Bank version of "La Dolce Vita", although Malle's film
>has none of the frantic burlesque episodes of LDV.

                          mhmmm

>Rather, the feel of the film is consistently weary and melancholic. Poetic and moving, it's an existentialist classic

!t = about 01 perzonaj uho != lokatez 01 lvl! orb!t !n d!sz un!versz
tzo he = trvlz 2 1 odzr on 01 karpet ov leavez !lum!natd b! dze moon

>and naturally this has no influence on the fact that I think
>you are the most lovely being in the universe

http://www.god-emil.dk/=cw4t7abs/data/f/ephemeral.jpg

all godz + godezez hear dzat. uen dze! bkom humanz ____...

prouzt zkr!!!!!!!mz: YES PLEASE !!!!!

http://www.god-emil.dk/=cw4t7abs/data/f/klar.jpg

>>dze lauz ov dze market ekonom!e d!ktat ! uake lazt ...
>
>everything I think is you.

___... shou m! +?

>it's your fault, you are trapped.

but !.ll nvr zurendr ___...

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0098087
http://www.membank.org/dataset/f/simondelabrosse.jpg
http://us.imdb.com/Name?La%20Brosse,%20Simon%20de

1 ud dz!nk 01 naught! 2x ud ztop h!m
unlesz ov korsz he d!d !t 4 her [p!erot = 01 adm!rabl + dez!rabl role

>universe

all l!nd !n m!rorz
u!l u !nv!t m! dzere