No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Dec 20 11:09:15 CET 2002

zom 01 !nd!katd she lernd uat xyz uant 4rom ur!t!ng zlkt letrz etc [rol!ng dze e!e komponetz]
ferar! fora = ekual! endear!ng ____...

William H (Countachxx)
I used to think I bought sportscars to get more chicks, Now that I am older & wiser I realize I buy them cus I really dig them & I dont care what anybody else thinks. The 512TR is drop dead gorgeous, handles well, has some SERIOUS power & finally serious brakes too. I am in love!!!! Thats why I own her. Love & Passion.

Tooling around in a pricey car is like walking with your hot GF in public, its ok but it gets tiring after w hile having everybody check out your GF, sometimes you just want some peace & quiet or in the case of the Ferrari a nice track to scream around on away from public eyes

>I used to think I bought sportscars to get more chicks

uarm korporat zm!lz

>Tooling around in a pricey car is like walking with your hot GF in public

da. korporat++

>Now that I am older & wiser

szzzzzzzzz