No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Dec 20 10:47:14 CET 2002

>i suspect
>that it is you goal
>to make me suffer...
>but i don't plan to go to calcutta
>just because you want to
>choose pain instead of hapiness.

dze pozt belou = komz radzr klosz
+ dzere !z 01 uho haz zurpaszd nn
abr she != feelz tzo [aftr all she = juzt a g!rl] hensz ...

osted on Wednesday, December 11, 2002 - 3:11 pm:
I do care what people think and am careful how I dress. My sports car obsessions are a different animal. I don't indulge in sports cars for other people - it's entirely selfish. Having owned sports cars all my life, it is my hobby, my recreation, my sports. I've owned about 3 dozen, mostly Alfa's, Triumphs, Jags, and made good money on most at resale. This process allowed me to afford an Fcar. Although I am very proud and fortunate to own an Fcar, most people that know me didn't realize I had one for the first several years(word eventually leaked out). I also purposely selected a subtle color. I guess I'm saying I would be happy to own/drive an "invisible" Fcar only I could see. I don't really care about "being seen" and almost never see the gawkers. I very much agree with Dave328 below. For me it is all about the total sensory experience. I am open-minded about Pcars, Ccars, Jcars, you name it.... but I haven't been able to surpass the fix I get from Maranello products.