No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Dec 19 01:22:48 CET 2002

>>he likes only direct sound porno movie, specialy in german or
>>dutchz, he doesnt undrztand a word of german nor dutchz..
>-Must be the endearing quality of the harsh sounding vowels
> and consonants... Very popular in certain genres of that type
> of movie you are mentioning.
>
>AvS

+ hou !z !t u hav ar!vd at d!sz konkluz!e +?

humanz - our ztate ov health = 01 publ!k !lnesz

To: rare at rhizome.org
From: "t.whid " <twhid at mteww.com>
Subject: RHIZOME_RARE: art students, ya gotta love 'em
Sender: owner-list at rhizome.org

Art Student Admits Planting Boxes In Subway Station

http://www.ny1.com/ny/TopStories/SubTopic/index.html?topicintid=1&subtopicintid=
1&contentintid=26573

  An art student has confessed to planting dozens of suspicious boxes
that led to the evacuation of the Union Square subway station last
week,.

Clinton Boisvert, 25, a student at the School of Visual Arts, turned
himself in to the Manhattan district attorney's office Monday. He
admitted he placed the 38 black boxes, labeled with the word "fear,"
around the busy station last Wednesday.

Boisvert said the stunt was part of a assignemnt to study reactions
to art in public places. His lawyer said it was "an innocent art
project gone awry."

Police evacuated the subway station and trains skipped the stop for
about five hours as the bomb squad investigated the boxes, which were
attached to walls, benches and floors. The boxes, some painted black
and others wrapped in electrical tape, were determined to be empty
and the station was reopened.

Boisvert was charged with aggravated harassment and reckless endangerment.