[syndicate] Re: Re: seals

H. Haggerty herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 20:28:32 CET 2002

word!

               *
 ******         *     ***********               *           *
    *                         *  0    *************       *        *
   *******  ********         *                 *     ********* *    *
        *         *         *               ** *          *     *     *
       *         *         *               * * *         *      *
      *         *          *                  *          *     *
      *        *           *                 *          *      *
       **     *              *             *           *      *

so desu ka (i see)

'In chapter one, I said it was extremely important to "Japanize"
yourself, I mean you must become Japanese in thought'

Top ten reasons for learning Japanese
4. You're thinking about becoming a Zen Master

american (european?) proverb:
"when all you have is a hammer, everthing looks like a nail"

japanese proverb:
"the nail that sticks up gets pounded down"

from a small paper a manic street preacher handed me:
"Thy word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against thee"
        -- Ps 119:11

Samurai Appliance Repair Man
http://www.fixitnow.com/

>From The Samurai Creed
I have no divine power; I make honesty my Divine Power.
I have no magic power; I make personality my Magic Power.
I have no friends; I make my Mind my Friend.
I have no sword; I make No Mind my Sword.