[syndicate] Re: Re: Do not go gentle into that good night

H. Haggerty herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 02:59:13 CET 2002

--- claudia westermann <media at ezaic.de> wrote:
> >Excuse me if I seem a little
> >immature because I have just found the reset button and pushed it,
> >so I am starting over.
>
> I generally like all my friends' children.

the bible (not my book) seems to be split on the matter:

Mk.10:15
"Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God
as a little child, he shall not enter therein."

1 Cor.13:11
"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I
thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish
things."

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/childish.html

> > The internet has the quality of listening to people talk to
> >themselves.

ok, it is more like a message in a bottle

> were you really earning money with your coding ?

bucketfuls (worked for micro$oft). the money is gone, the jobs are
gone. my friends and i here in silicon valley are wondering what
happened. some of us are turning to opensource to keep busy while we
wait for the cash to start flowing again. this is a good thing, i think