[syndicate] Re: Re: Do not go gentle into that good night

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Mon Dec 16 03:01:16 CET 2002

step by step by step ...

>:-) Excellent points.

crossed memories.

>No, I have reached the shore after a long swim and don't have any
>plans to jump back in.
>
>I am just pushing my boundaries out in small steps (or big ones
>today), and it is most interesting. Excuse me if I seem a little
>immature because I have just found the reset button and pushed it,
>so I am starting over.

I generally like all my friends' children.

http://www.imagesjournal.com/issue09/features/2001/bone.ram

http://www.chez.com/andywarhol/images_warhol/sleep.jpg  ?

http://www.ifrance.com/nachtergael/BELLE.gif

>If you wish me to move on I would consider that (it's a big place
>after all) but it is far more likely that you are not thinking of me
>at all. The internet has the quality of listening to people talk to
>themselves.
>This means I can talk to myself, which I did today.

were you really earning money with your coding ?

This is Syndicate.  -- >

>But I am happy to hear you point out that suicide is not romantic or
>attractive.

>I agree whole-heartedly.
;)
And this sounds like an extremely useful sentence. I will try to memorize it.

>- michael

claudia