when I was 5, als ich 5 war, quand j'avais 5 ans

H. Haggerty herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 09:30:11 CET 2002

usenet postings
all selections from google, first thirty links
translations by babblefish

rec.bicycles.misc, <7os7o5$lg7$1 at hpbs1500.boi.hp.com>
Started biking when I was 5 out on the farm.  It was the only way
we kids got around unless we walked.  Dirt roads, gravel roads,
grass paths- nearest paved street was 1.5 miles away...  I remember
riding the balloon tire, hand-me-down bomber bikes out to work in
the fields with my sister when I was 6.

de.soc.familie.misc, <376AA8E3.38EED36D at t-online.de>
Geht das auch umgekehrt? Als ich 5 war, habe ich beschlossen entweder
bis 25 verheiratet zu sein und Kinder zu haben oder Schafhirte zu
werden. Ab dem 2. Schuljahr hat man mir dann eingeredet ich solle
Lehrer
werden, damit ich mit so schlimmen Kindern wie mir gestraft werde.
Meinen jetzigen Beruf als Erzieher würde ich als Kreuzung zwischen
meinem mit 5 gewünschtem und ab 8 eingeredetem Beruf bezeichnen. War
das
eine Manipulation in meiner Jugend. Ich bin verwirrt.

Goes also in reverse? When I was 5, I had to be decided either to 25
married to have or Schafhirte  become and children. Starting from that
2. School year one me then talked I is teachers to become, so that I am

punished with as bad children as me. Mean current occupation as
educators I as crossing between my with 5 wished and starting from 8
talked occupation would designate. A manipulation was in my youth. I am
confused.

soc.culture.laos, <1998052922030400.SAA08013 at ladder01.news.aol.com>
When I was 5, I moved to the United States to stay with my father.
My father never took care of me. I was raped by bigger boys when
I was 8 years old. It started with one and then the figures just
increased.

de.etc.bahn.tarif+service, <3CEE1D62.FABE9BAE at mailbox.tu-dresden.de>
Dort entweder Aussicht geniessen oder mit der Seilbahn noch weiter nach
obenzur Seegrube. Dort eine geniale Aussicht aufs Inntal! Gerade der
Alpenzoo ist fuer Kinder sehr interessant, mich haben meine Eltern
damals hingeschleift, als ich 5 war, und ich fands ganz toll! Neu haben
sie sogar Elche. Die beiden Viecher heissen Billy und Ivar ... rate
mal,
wer die gesponsort hat?

There either prospect enjoy or with the aerial ropeway still further
upward to the sea-pit. There an ingenious outlook on the Inn valley!
The straight alpine zoo is very interesting for children, me my parents
at that time hang-sharpened, when I was 5, and I fands completely
madly! Again they have even moose. The two Viecher are called Billy and
Ivar... guess/advise times, who gesponsort?

misc.transport.road, <34d01749.0 at news2.ibm.net>
I know I put my two cents in, but I really was a road freak
from long ago. I was always ready to travel.  Anytime at all, even to
go out in the middle of nowhere. At the age of 5, I outdid my parents
by directing them home from the beach one time.  They wanted to go one
way, but I had it right on target.

fr.sci.astronomie, <9dhj2l$bnm$3 at wanadoo.fr>
C'est pourtant une question philosophique triviale, vieille comme le
monde. Quand j'avais 5 ans, je me demandais si les pommes qui étaient
dans la cave existaient quand je n'étais plus là pour les regarder.
Il y a des esprits puissants qui ont largement cogité la question.

It is however a commonplace, old philosophical question like the world.

When I was 5 years old, I wondered whether the apples which were in the

cellar existed when I was not there any more to look at them.
There are powerful spirits which largely have cogity the question.

fr.rec.plongee, <stwv1ui9xi.fsf at aonix.fr>
C'est pourtant une question philosophique triviale, vieille comme le
monde.Quand j'avais 5 ans, je me Ca me rappelle le sous-marin humide
qu'il y avait dans Spirou et Fantasio (Le repaire de la Murene).Un truc
qui avait fait mes delices quand j'avais 5 ans ...

It is however a commonplace, old philosophical question like the world.

When I was 5 years old, I Ca remembers the wet submarine to me that
there was in Spirou and Fantasio (the den of Murene).Un trick which
had made my delices when I was 5 years old...

rec.music.country.western, <3ACCE8DC.CD60E3F9 at twang.edu>
I heard this song one morning when I was 5 years old, going fishing
with my father and my grandfather. And it just laid me out. Even as a
5-year-old child, I knew it was an unprecedented event.

de.sci.physik, <19991206134249.19536.00000016 at ngol06.aol.com>
Als ich 5 war, erschien mir die Theorie, die Erde sei eine Scheibe,
auch sehr gut mit meinen Vorstellungen vertraeglich.

When I was 5, the theory, the earth appeared to me a disk was also very

well compatible with my conceptions.

comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, <35acce91.4466766 at news.azstarnet.com>
I'm obviously older than you, and here's a blast from the
past. When I was 5 years old I had never HEARD of gays or
homosexuals. In that time, it was not shoved (gag) down
everyone's throats. It was not a political agenda, not
paraded around in prime time TV. Can you imagine! I watched
a black and white TV at five, *gasp!* When it broke, I
watched NO TV for several years. "Oo ma gaawd!"
I read incessantly, what a concept.
I was 5 when I visited Disneyland. I can still remember
being in awe, absolute awe of the place. It was clean,
friendly and was truly magical for a child. Now it's a gay
pick up joint. Lovely.

talk.politics.mideast,
<8509baa1.0109071404.6201b66f at posting.google.com>
My mother's brother was married to a lady who was raised Muslim. She
had been my aunt from the time I was born until around age 5. My
father and mother also got a divorce when i was 5. This is how my
father knew the Muslim lady. After both divorces, my father and aunt
remained friends and kept in contact....
My father was raised in a strict and devout Christian home - Southern
Baptist to be specific. He was extremely dogmatic in his beliefs. As
one may imagine, when he encountered Islam, he wholeheartedly rejected
it - as any good Christian might.

fr.soc.sectes <383DA814.EC4C9404 at wanadoo.fr>
Non , absolument pas , je m'inventais ce genre d'histoires quand
j'avais
5 ans. Mais il y a longtemps que ce residu de mauvaise litterature
n'excite plus mon imagination , il y a des romans de science fiction
bien mieux construits et plus titillants pour les neurones que cette
degenerescence de "space opera" indigne d'un kiosque de gare de
banlieue.

Not, absolutely not, I invented this kind of stories when I was 5 years
old. But for a long time this residu bad literature does not excite any

more my imagination, there are novels of science fiction built well
better and more titillating for the neurons which this decay of
"space will opera" unworthy of a kiosk of station of suburbs.