[syndicate] my feelings exactly

Brilliant Sunshine herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 17:36:46 CET 2002

Try this for anger management:
Ladies & Gentlemen, Friends & Family and all that are dear,
ScripTease Improv and Sketch Comedy, The Worlds Only Stripping Improv Comedy Troupe Presents...
"TEASE THE SEASON"
Come join ScripTease as we "bare" more than just presents this year! ScripTease will be helping the Second Harvest Food Bank's Holiday Food Drive by having one of their food barrels at the show for food donations.
WHEN: Saturday, December 14th. 8pm.
WHERE: The Pacific Cultural Center in Santa Cruz. 1307 Seabright Avenue (The corner or Seabright and Broadway).
PRICE: $10 General/$8 Students. If you make a food donation to Second Harvest Food Bank, your ticket will be half price!
For reservations, please call (831) 429-1136. When making reservations, please provide your full name, phone number, the number of people in your party. You may not receive a call back unless we are sold out.
For more information regarding ScripTease and the show, please visit us at:
http://www.ScripTeaseImprov.com
ScripTease is Johnny Davis, Sara Lovelady, Brady Ovson, Carmen DeAlmeida, Kristen Porter and Daniel Hughes
We look forward to seeing you there!
See you soon,
The Teasers
Mature Audiences Only

 gert braakman <gert.braakman at hetnet.nl> wrote:Hi, Thanks for mailing these links. I'm interested in the anger analyzed page. However,it returns a " not found error" . What's the correct address? Thanks, Khidr-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----