[shakeZkknut] I want the spirit of Syndicate to awaken ! - http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut/

nikuko at oita.com.jpg nikuko at oita.com.jpg
Wed Dec 11 05:11:02 CET 2002

Psycho Pompus Print: ether - nudeFoot
name: Nikuko
mailto:nikuko at oita.com.jpg
http://www.nikuko.org

and I whisper:

we have many weapons of mass destruction. they can destroy by air, sea, or
privacy
have built mayIRAQ file zzro will never trade or sel

we ha
land. they can also destroy by water, which is part of sea, and earth, of                [Message 9 marked for deletion]of all, I would like t
lan
which there is biology. biology is a good means of mass destruction. wed for deletion]
politic
have built many facilities of souring nourishment. we have ill diseaseelybout Sandbox (see below) and what it meant to people to raise the p
facilities as well of many cold and flu vaccines. of air we have rocketsF Forward

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:01:53 -0500 (E