[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Thu Dec 5 23:22:09 CET 2002

>>4 : what's your most favourite tool
>
>schhh

if they told everything they know .....

( send red tulips
to match the olive surrounding. not only because of lovely girl defense. )

>>5 : what matter brought your interest the
>>most, of year 2002?
>
>more zm!lez
>

>                            ONLY ARTISTS TOLERATE REALITY !!!!

I can agree on every theory that is useful to you. ( functionality
makes happy ).
more smiles.

>uen ue = alone art !z not an akt!v!t!
>uen ! read ! kaptur dze un!versz + zubzt!tut !tz po!nt ov v!eu
>
>uen !      u
>betu!n l!ght + shade
>! kaptur pa!nfl ekzprez!onz ov hap!nesz + ekztrakt notez 4rom ur
>naturl d!zordr
>

>dze futur perpetual! prom!zez
>m! pouer 2 deztro!
>
>-
>
>!t !z m! onl! g!ft + ! lv chooz!ng  [juzt u

I agree.
it is good to be selective.

If I was you and me, I would be useless (less expensive also) ... but
this is another story

>                            THAT REALITY IS INKOMPLETE GIVES MEANING
>2 HAPPINESS

very lovely

you save the world from confusion
(the introduction of emotional mathematics would leave many unhappy)
by drawing two systems
and links in between.
one must just pay attention that the little spheres that are created
do not get chased (like UFOs).

                             (    ;)  mafia serves UFO protection    )

claudia