[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Dec 3 22:44:05 CET 2002

)

>>un jour
>
>pla! +?
>[kant dr!ve dze 01 f-auto !n dze znou

hmmmm ?

.. quite suspicious

>salon magaz!n l!f 4rmz !!!!

are you responsible for sending someone over to Syndicate out of this
lovely collection ?

and...

>        eryk _ az du = 24 phpz ur hormonez = em!t!ng !nztrukt!onz 4 u
>2 bkom 01 v.zer!ouz + fearlesz young man
>        je zper du = traversz dze rout!n grazeful!. = mozt
>undelektabl uat radzr charm!ng bo!z kan bkom

well, I thought:
;)
in a few years we could consider to adopt him

  * I am sure he will grow very nicely

in between we could initiate some little exhibition. what do you
think ? a solo mouchette show for example.
just because I like solo net.art shows so much.

with one little curatorial statement naturellement. should I write it ?

           something like:

           I take full responsibility of exhibiting one work that I
have not had the time to explore completely,
           I trust the publicity of the artist like many others have
done this before.
           I play the business and augment the publicity of the artist.
           In fact the exhibited work is one perfect example to
enlighten the stupidity of people like me,
           with whom everything can be art that is done by someone who
is willed to call him/herself an artist.
           In consequence I also take full responsibility of enforcing
the prostitution of artists. This is my business.

I must admit .. it needs a little work. If you feel like rewriting
it. would appreciate.

I do smile.
claudia