culture hacking

Ed Hoffman ed_hoffman at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 01:17:56 CET 2002

as described by salon:
http://www.salon.com/media/col/poni/1999/05/03/billboards/index1.html

I have been having some surprising minor successes in this area but it has
come from unexpected areas.

Joey Skaggs:
http://www.joeyskaggs.com/html/home.html
http://www.joeyskaggs.com/html/cat.html

I am just a beginner in this area and my current ideas are rather tame.
NAMBSLA is too obviously a fraud.

I sent this letter to arnoldschoen at yahoo.com of NAMBLA, awaiting reply:
We of NAMBSLA would like to know if we could incorporate under the heading
of you organization. It would be helpful to us if we could have access to
the resources of your fine organization to help us stand up for what we
believe in. Please help us in anyway you can which may include directing us
to other resources.

Thanks.

Fred Pullover

Vice-President

North American Man Boy Sheep Love Association