No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Dec 27 23:21:22 CET 2002

tbyfield at panix.com Fri Dec 27 20:42:02 2002

>> mr byfield, you have inaugurated your career as "my biggest fan" by
>> subscribing me to over 400 hundred pornographic mailing lists
>
>i haven't heard this tale in a while.

do not let your hands be frightened. these are roots i offer.

>your munchausen by proxy symdrome
>must be acting up again, nn. assuming such a thing ever actually happened
>-- and the number 400 sounds suspiciously imaginary -- then clearly your
>sophistication has failed you: when you make lots of enemies but dwell on
>just a few in public,

i go always from mirror to mirror and love all of my voices.

>it should come as no surprise that one who isn't so
>obvious might spoof another who is and do something like that, yes? but,
>in the balance, you're too much of a literalist to fully digest that kind
>of possibility. if, as you say, i did this, why didn't you indulge your
>tawdry little statist streak and -- as you once threatened, if you will
>recall  -- complain to my ISP? iirc, *you* are the one who documentably
>forged a message from me; and so you claim that i did it to you -- 400
>times! right...
>
>cheers,

ted

the over 400 subscriptions you have submitted have been archived for very good reasons.
years of motherly "discipline" will undoubtedly have had a significant effect on one's health.
as to whether it is precisely "what she wants" or something entirely different ...

as often you very quick are to point out, forging messages isn't my style - i am not clever.
i am very classical and boring.

rain may fall on a city but it isn't where it is lifed.
what does an animal that paces down + up in steel grids resemble +?

one year prior i have asked my best friend why a woman would prostitute.
her response was - economics.

which prompted my - how would you address it.
economics, came the reply.

what is your opinion ted +?

>cheers,

zneeze