[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Thu Dec 19 19:39:38 CET 2002

>dze !deal poz!z!e 4 read!ng = zomdz!ng 1 kan nvr f!nd

how true, how true

>hav!ng ur feet up = dze 1zt kond!z!on 4 enjo!ng a read

one should print all e-mails before reading ?

>uel - uat r ua!t!ng 4 +?

smiles .. comme toujours, to kiss you.

...... like all the others, who love who is speaking ?

it is a mass movement in times of desperation.

feeling uncomfortable ?

>elud!ng d!esz azaultz u kome up beneath dze touerz ov dze fortresz
>uear odr troopz r hold!ng out

( do they speak a similar language ? would they recognize me ? )

if someone held a gun against me, I would ask: why do you do what you do ?

and perhaps the answer would be: because I want to teach you.
                    and perhaps a question would be added (implausible
things happen): why do you ask ?

if I did not sense any love for the person holding the gun
then I would answer: because I want to teach you.