thank you

Brilliant Sunshine herbert_haggerty at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 21:09:23 CET 2002

the truth hurts, doesn't it?

thank you. as you know, it is extremely difficult to get a reaction out of people (we are all asleep?).

i had a theory that telling the truth was something that would get a reaction, precisely because some truths are self-evident; they cannot be denied, no matter how painful.

as I expected, i got a backlash. your comments about my writing not being appropriate to this list are specious. my writing experiment in truth telling has everything to do with the develop of an artistic man.

- michael