russian cyberphotoes and cyberkino

Kostya Mitenev tenev at digbody.dux.ru
Sat Aug 3 01:18:51 CEST 2002

Dear Friend,

>From 8 of August 02 in 20.00 in DEKADANCE club( Admiralteiskaya nab.12)
there will be cyberphotography "Cyberphotoes"+ "Cyberkino" exhibition by MASHA PENTIUM
and KOSTYA MITENEV collaboration with VASILY ZAGORODNY

" I work with Masha Pentium from her birthday time.
Today she fix her dreams and I put her visions on photopaper.
So we called this artwork "Cyberphotography".
Cyberphotography is a frontier zone of media-art: a man - A.I.
Our trip on the broad reflected in the exhibition"
Cybereast

Undina1 at yahoo.com
Tel:7 (812) 142 33 12

You are welcome.