[syndicate] Why do we remember the past and not the future?

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Aug 27 21:47:01 CEST 2002

Which doctrinal faith, which intellectuals? Certainly Derrida is
mainstream now, as is for example Judith Butler. How do you make these
distinctions? Why secular? What about Kristeva or Taylor?

Alan

Work at http://www.anu.edu.au/english/internet_txt
Older at http://lists.village.virginia.edu/~spoons/internet_txt.html
Trace Projects at http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/writers/sondheim/index.htm