[SCCA] SCCA-Ljubljana on new location

scca at mail.ljudmila.org scca at mail.ljudmila.org
Tue Aug 27 18:34:22 CEST 2002

DEAR FRIENDS!

We would like to inform you that SCCA, Center for Contemporary Arts  - Ljubljana is moving to a new location on
METELKOVA 6 in Ljubljana.
In the period from Thursday (29 August 2002) till Thursday (5 September 2002) we can be reached by phone: + 386 31
421 644. Afterwards, our old phone numbers will be operating again and our office will be open to public at the new
location from Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. We apologise for any inconveniences caused by these
changes and kindly ask for understanding.

SCCA-Ljubljana team