Aw: Re: Sv: [7-11] Re: [thingist] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: [l0l] LOL#24

-IID42 Kandinskij @27+ death at zaphod.terminal.org
Sun Aug 18 17:28:10 CEST 2002

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, +   lo_y.  + wrote:

> >   listening is not 'automatic' + 'prejudiced'
>
> ya really think so?

  reaktionary. meaningless.
  bouncing balls.

> + have any evidence?

  'evidence'?
  evidence=meaningless
  it's hard to listen isn't it?

> wich is a pretty normal thing to do for human beings and digital entities

  NORMAL? No. But they do it sure.
  That's no justification to continue doing it.

> ( i can see your fingers )

  No, you can't. Seeing precludes 'fingers'.

> so do you vs me

  No, I don't.
  You're knee-jerking passively much in a manner described in
  the paragraph--ie, ascribing your qualities to me.

> ( i've never felt so big before )

  sans doubt : karakteristik of inflated ego

> i did not touch you
>
> you only perceived my touch

  No, you did not touch me because I did not allow_ you to.
  Nor see me, nor 'consume' me.
  You're also attempting wrong ascription again:
  the kind of touch I spoke of is not a perceptual delusion.

  What'z more, perceptual illusions are a function of the ego
  + that's not what am utilizing.

`, .   `   `k a r e i'        ?     ' D42