i guess this is serious

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Wed Aug 7 20:29:16 CEST 2002

[it would be nice if someone initiated in contemporary
music would inform Mr.Sharavtsereng Tserenjigmid about the activities in Forum Stadtpark,
and if possible, and it is the the case, also to help adjusting his application to the requirements
of this institute.
I understand, that  Mr. Tserenjigmid is not familiar with the web, and he did not or could not look
up the pages of forum stadtpark. greetings, ab]

Dear Mrs. Balint, first I would like to shortly introduce you my self. I am a pianist and
teacher of professional piano class at the Mongolian Music and dance College
in Ulaanbaatar, graduated as M.A. from the Bulgarian Music Academy in
Sofia.(1997) Currently, I am DAAD stependiant in Germany, and doing research
on contemporary music at the Freiburg University, and Hochschule fur Musik,
Freiburg.I work undfer guidance of Prof.J.Avery. Few days ago,I have got the e-mail with subject:Forum Stadpark
Artists-in-Residence, and as I am very much intersted in this project, would
like to ask you if possible, to give me some more information about that. I will be glad to send you the CV of mine, and
exsamples of my works, if it
is nessecary. Hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Sharavtsereng Tserenjigmid
Kappler str-57
79117. Freiburg im Brisgau
Germany. tel: +49/761/68066057
email: sharavtsereng at hotmail.com P.S. I will be in Ulaanbaatar on 19 of August 2002.My address in Ulaanbatar