No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Aug 2 11:54:52 CEST 2002

 Question:I went to adjust my rear view mirror yesterday and it fell off in my hands (now where have I heard that excuse before).

 I am doing a track day at SIlverstone tomorrow, without a rear view mirror it may be tricky, I guess I could make sure that I never get overtaken :-)

 The mirror appears to be just stuck onto the windscreen and it is the glue that has dried up.

 My questions are: What can I use to stick it back on? If I am unable to do a repair tonight does anyone have a good temporary solution. I have some double sided tape (like the stuff that affixes number plates (licence plates) but I am not sure if it will be strong enough.

 BTW, on my journey I was propositioned by a car full of young girls, made me smile. Lucky it was before my mirror fell off, I am sure they wouldnt have been interested if they new a vital organ had fallen off.

 [____...ferar! ounrz = havnt a cho!sz but bkom (poz!bl! great) mekan!kx

 01 2x objkt t!pd

 >membranes need super glue dont they nn?

 __... zuarm!ng zpekx ov klr dzat zu!m b4 dze e!ez dze momnt u klosz dzm
 4 ever! good + ev!l dzat evr ekz!ztz !z a u!sh