Vision Bender

furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Fri Aug 2 01:51:19 CEST 2002

Blank
      Vision Bender

      Angle-less does despise - it does over emphasize
      my physical loss of movement, jailing thy scope
      I am groping for room for breath, it does grope

      Dangerous eyes do meander - they gander any gender
      a vision sender and life bender, sight dispenser
      emotional inventor of what I have not yet comprehender

      It rests in most corners, sitting like a friend
      lingering, sniggering. It mingles everywhere
      sharing its endless innards - sublime, all the time

      Killer of my space, rapid, invading space and I am
      a star homing into its Cyclops eye. Caught among the
      flicker, flickering its emotional maze, trapping

      Bulger's last testament - our mutual haze is collected
      spliced and then it becomes part of the visual noise.
      Squeezing blurred info, info radical, it spies

      Whether calamity or vanity, it is here, there, no care
      for path tredders, concrete pacers, measured am I.
      Sought by dangerous eyes, it does despise my own eyes

      Dead, wired into my life and yours, and it is our life
      it desires. It wants, my situation is clocked.
      Planted, stunted is one's growth, choking my mind

      It rewinds the motion, a constant assault teeeezing
      thy emotional glands. It does marginalize my action,
      my movements. Jailing thy scope, limiting hope

      Outer eye, evil eye, watching my personal growth, out
      here. Consuming one's space, no grace, in yer face,
      our race is traced, and then reinvented, displaced...

      marc garrett's writings