Unplugged.

Patrick Lichty voyd at voyd.com
Sun Aug 18 01:07:58 CEST 2002

This summer, I spent 3 weeks with only 30 min/day access to a computer 5
days a week.  I have to say it was heaven.  Gave me far more focus, and I
felt like my blood pressure was going down 20 points.

Now that I'm back home, I'm not on as much, One organization that used to
pull me into ad hoc exec board meetings caused me to go invisible on my
messengers, and I'm trying to focus on only a couple projects at a time,
instead of the 6-7 that I was doing.

The biggest thing that happened was that I created a half dozen or so pieces
with _traditional media_.   What a wondrous thing to revisit.