media at ezaic.de media at ezaic.de
Tue Aug 13 00:57:58 CEST 2002

>I hope everybody is fine,

>in some places is terrible,

>in Hungary as well whole regions are under water,
>my brother has been evacuated from his house in Lower Austria with a boat,
>my house in Budapest is under renovation, i live at the top floor, there is >no roof in this moment,
>no window and a flood is coming from the terrase as well, i run with my buckets and sponges
>from one room to another,
>my parents in Romania live next to the Szamos river, and the level of water is increasing and
>increasing....
>we just phone and wonder which house to save first, and how?

(
sometimes one wishes one could transfer a home into a virtual one and then when the flood is over rematerialize it.

architecture could need some improvement.

>http://www.villagevoice.com/horoscope/

>( "Aquarius" )

>you cheated indeed

hm ... a silly day if I unlearned cheating

>and i really believed it was true, Claudia!

if I believed in horoscopes it would be true

>bad girl!

hey ... I just got used to an angel image.  ... this demanded flexibility is a little bit enervant.

ok...

>>In second grade I got the best grades in my class, and was extremely
>>polite and well-behaved. That's why my fellow students were shocked
>>when I perfected the art of making farting noises by cupping my hand in >>my underarm and rapidly squeezing.

>i was visualizing you doing this ....

>				)

) I was pretty sure that you have more imagination than I have

>>It was a recognition that being good all the time can be dangerous to
>>one's mental health;

>where's nn ?!?

>> that we all have a dark side that needs to be exercised now and then.

>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

ahhhhhhhhhhhh ?*)

>> I found a way to rebel against my glossy image without doing harm to >>myself or anyone else. Learn from my example. In the coming weeks,
>>find or create a safe place for your evil twin to get its yayas out:
>>something resembling a gym or playpen.

>	please, someone, recommend a good place for claudia .

hm ... I warn you, if I must be the bad girl again then I need a place for the whole 'bad girl construction' (Apollo's sorrow)
                   am already searching for this motorbike driving license (must be a little patient ... could take a while ..)

>>hm ...

>>>just because
>>>Au-

>>oui,

>have u been reading my diary ! *gasp*

hm ... nee ... I was test driving over it

hm ?  .... it looks to me as if I could decide to eat myself ....

slowing transformation :

)
perhaps Frédéric links this as well http://lo-y.diaryland.com/  now.

	>>				)))))))))