gloom

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Mon Aug 12 22:12:13 CEST 2002

I hope everybody is fine,

in some places is terrible,

in Hungary as well whole regions are under water,
my brother has been evacuated from his house in Lower Austria with a boat,
my house in Budapest is under renovation, i live at the top floor, there is no roof in this moment,
no window and a flood is coming from the terrase as well, i run with my buckets and sponges
from one room to another,
my parents in Romania live next to the Szamos river, and the level of water is increasing and
increasing....
we just phone and wonder which house to save first, and how?

greetings,
ab