[syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Aug 11 11:59:15 CEST 2002

>http://womanonfire.com/heart.html

Re: Saturday

                       did you cheat ?

In second grade I got the best grades in my class, and was extremely
polite and well-behaved. That's why my fellow students were shocked
when I perfected the art of making farting noises by cupping my hand
in my underarm and rapidly squeezing. I could do it so
surreptitiously that my teacher never guessed the source. In
retrospect, I regard this as a sign of great wisdom. It was a
recognition that being good all the time can be dangerous to one's
mental health; that we all have a dark side that needs to be
exercised now and then. I found a way to rebel against my glossy
image without doing harm to myself or anyone else. Learn from my
example. In the coming weeks, find or create a safe place for your
evil twin to get its yayas out: something resembling a gym or playpen.

hm ...

>just because
>Au-

oui,