No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Apr 28 02:13:08 CEST 2002

>bonjour,

porcelain smile to you

>apologies for taking time out of your busy day/evening.

a, but at 25 one is busy in the absence of boredom monsieur.

>i try very hard to
>read all nn e-mails; howver, i find  [>] k o d e . 424.n and would like to know
>what this may be - did i miss this kode's introduktion+?

it is nato.0+55 related software.

we are migratory birds and our long journey is undertaken on wings of faith.
at times however we worry a great deal about
the emblems in the reception room - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

since we locate sleep sublime and foreigners magnificent
our flower paths shall now be nameless named
and their forms costumed veiled.

beautiful steps are waiting for a more suitable reception room
but we are migratory birds and our carriage is waiting.

cautiously, nn.