FW: [syndicate]

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Wed Apr 24 18:17:06 CEST 2002

hm

)

>  >>
>>>listening to you talk while i type ____  [ lv ]
>>  their surprise is not bigger than the one of the European Parliament

looks like a lovely curatorial project

>            <( )>         <( )>
>

>                     ^ ^

>                   :%    :
>                        &          &     #
>                             #
>                      &               $             %
>                             #
>                               &

the archives started walking ?

>                  (tip)
>>  in the presence of trust             in god
>>  we learn                             we trust

if the parachutes are named Adam & Eve

>                  (tip)
>>  how small we are                     novum ordum
>>                                       seculorum

even the Churches get understandable

(jump)

hm .. did you realize that it gets a little confusing ?

looks to me as if there are a little too many ideas for the year 2003:

- Erich Kästner's world police (idea from 1930), starting from Boston
to poison the world for safety reasons,

- and the European Electronic Surveillance Programme

perhaps ... for simplification reasons we should vote.
don't you think so ?

>I like green tea

actually it's not green tea

although it looks green (fashionable ?) .. it's a mind on body
revenge trick tea. (one just has to believe in it.) the bad taste is
essential (Western education).

do you want some ?