THE RENCONTRES INTERNATIONALES PARIS-BERLIN, Call for entries

oskar octav_eugen at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 23 19:42:59 CEST 2002

** THE RENCONTRES INTERNATIONALES PARIS-BERLIN
FESTIVAL
The International Paris/Berlin festival, established in 1997, is a
transdisciplinary action, favoring contemporary creation in different
fields: film, video, visual arts and multimedia, to create a meeting
space
for exchanges between various forms of artistic language and their
audiences. The festival takes place each year in Paris and Berlin.
By bringing together the diverse mediums of creation and their
respective audiences and allowing them to communicate, the
Rencontres becomes an open event in which the specificities and links
between languages and gazes can emerge within evolving contemporary
production.Through our activities, we hope to coincide with and to
produce trajectories or paths between various contemporary creative
practices, between different audiences, between artists and filmmakers,
between diverse geographical, artistic and cultural spaces in Paris and
Berlin.

Download the entry form / PDF FORMAT (416Ko)
 or: HTML FORMAT (18Ko), to print and to send with the proposal(s)
please visit our web site: http://art-action.org
(site available in English, French, German, Spanish)

The next Paris/Berlin International Meetings (#6 and #7) will take place
in
Paris in Autumn 2002, and Berlin in Spring 2003.

Last deadline for proposals: the 30th of June 2002.

Call for entry is open for film cycles, 35 mm, 16 mm, super 8, and
video,
with any restrictiction for length or type; and for installation,
performance,
multimedia creation and sound creation. All submissions are free.

 > experimental film > fiction > documentary > video art > experimental
video
> animation movie > super 8 / 16 mm / 35 mm / video > short length /
middle
 lenght / long lenght
> sound installation > cinema installation > video installation >
multimedia
installation
> action > performance > intervention > debate
> interactive writing > network action > forum > real time > cidirom >
art on
ligne
> sound creation > lecture > sound poetry > experimental music > concert

projection

              FOR ALL PROPOSITION
              SENDING:
              roARaTorio - RIPB