[./logicaland v0.1]

net_CALLBOY play at ubermorgen.com
Sun Apr 21 12:10:08 CEST 2002

---
ubermorgen does not represent or endorse the accuracy or
reliability of any of the information content or
advertisements (collectively, the "Materials") contained on,
distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from
any of the services contained on this website including
any products, information or other materials displayed,
purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement
or any other information or offer in or in connection with
ubermorgen: the only services warranted by ubermorgen are
those services provided by and billed directly by ubermorgen.
for more information, please visit our terms & conditions in
german: http://www.ubermorgen.com/agb/ or goto the bottom of
this email and read our company uberDISCLAIMER.
---

0hhh, there it is: the...

        C O N T E N T
        - - - - - - -

a participative global simulation

http://www.logicaland.net

[./logicaland] is a project study for visualizing our world's complex
economical, political and social systems.

[./logicaland] tries to engage people into strategies of raising human
sensibility and responsibility within the global networked society. the
challenge is to develop ideas, tools and visualizations that fit the
requirements of complex correlating systems and our world's complex
participative environment.

based on a scientific global world model of the mid-seventies, we developed
a tool that facilitates people to take part in a simulation.

the main idea is to provide a public web-based world-simulation within a
participative environment, where all users have equal influence on the
system. everyone with internet access should be able to participate in
[./logicaland]. one user's influence on the system is minimal since it is a
fraction of all participants' actions. only if a lot of users follow
similar strategies, serious change can be achieved.

[./logicaland] v0.1 is a work in progress, a prototype of a global
simulation that is to be controlled by a community of unlimited
participants.

we invite users all over the world to take part in dealing with global
interrelationships by contributing to logicaland's simulation.

more info:
io at logicaland.net

---

--

  http://ubermorgen.com/DESIGN_INDABA/transcript.txt
  http://ubermorgen.com/chef@moma.org/finaloffer.htm

                         THE
                  internet pop-star!

  HANS, net_CALLBOY hans_extrem brainhard itoi.HANS;
  luzius a. bernhard, h_e, HANS A. BERNHARD will go:

                     the ultimate
                        fight !

              DAVID ARSON vs. David Carson

  egopunk godfather ken jones 03 yrs offer: luziusCV
  born yale.edu hospital, with 15,gen-lab + highskol
  midday yale-basebal; between genetic researchas  +
  adler psychology, you all made me!WUNDERKIND, MILK
  POPSONGS and EVERLASTING INTERNET STARDOM;;sOguess
  for whom, next to the always beloved COCO???i lear
  ned french+style+medicine for knees in vevey/lausa
  nne [lived with antroposophes +bundesrichter,drove
  ski in st.moritz [gucci, agnelli] and zuoz, lyceum

  now; <theAelite> should all watch rambo 3liveonCNN!
  they play it, in real time,in afghanistan...itsway
  better than a game-industry HOLLYWOOD, and prayst4
  will release;;i guess.. i watch,i watch,watch"wire
  head" by pfaffenbichler/novotny, a great great.mov
  incl. etoyVISUALZ and KURT KREN and HANS as actors

                      ubermorgen
                   "we make money!"

                      es ist kalt!
              [it's damned cold; in german]

  uberDISCLAIMER _______________________actctggggggg
  thecontentsofthisemail,andanyattachments,aregggggg
  CONFIDENTIALandintendedonlyfortheperson[s]togggggg
  whomtheyareaddressed::ifyouhavereceivedtheemgggggg
  ailinerror,pleasenotifythesenderimmediatelyagggggg
  nddeleteitfromyourcomputersystem::donotcopyogggggg
  rdistributeitordiscloseitscontentstoanypersggggggg
  n::unlessotherwisestated,theviewsandopinionsgggggg
  expressedinthisemailarepersonaltothesenderangggggg
  ddonotrepresenttheofficialviewofthecompanyplgggggg
  easenotethatubermorgenmonitorse-mailssentorrgggggg
  eceived::furthercommunicationwillsignifyyourgggggg
  consenttothis_________________________actctggggggg

                             .
                             .
                             .ifbodytoolongfuckoffff