[ ¨ ][ . ]( 20-4-2002-18:34 )[orange][| |][| |][green][green].[orange].[ 7 6 1 7 2 '3' 5 3 1 ]

Johan Meskens CS2 jmcs2 JohanMeskensCS2 at ChromaticSpaceAndWorld.com
Sat Apr 20 18:35:16 CEST 2002

( " guuesess ss i s i am i am wi am we  am we aram we are m we are st we are stilwe are still e are still wa are
still waitare still waitinre still waiting e still waiting fo still waiting for still waiting for yotill waiting
for yourill waiting for your all waiting for your ansl waiting for your answe waiting for your answer
waiting for your answer

ut  tatakeake yke youe your  your tiyour timeour time
r time

w  w ee we kknonow ow yow you  you woyou workou work hu work har work hardwork hardork hardrk hardk hard
hardhardardrdd" ā " )

-

hatt i is is its it y it youit you wt you wan you want you want toou want to uu want to und want to underwant to
understant to understannt to understand t to understand ?

er
ll take to undress my coat
 knnewew

alffununctnctioctionitionierionieredonieredn
maggeses os out out oout of ut of a t of a bu of a buttof a buttonf a button - it
 (  "t"tritriedried tied t ned t nbed t nbend t nbend

tioninged

ingg a a pa pag page

 to a couple of lines
tion
onddererinring ing hong how g how ma how manyhow many low many linw many lines many lines imany lines it any
lines it winy lines it willy lines it will t lines it will taklines it will take ines it will take tones it will
take to ues it will take to unds it will take to undre it will take to undressit will take to undress mt will
take to undress my  will take to undress my cowill take to undress my coadill take to undress my coade

aschine
nd  ananotnotheother ther fiher finger fingerr finger

inatri tr i t r   ii
he  trtrairain ain stin stopn stoppe stopped stopped untopped unenopped unendlpped unendlesped unendless ed
unendless tid unendless time unendless times unendless times winendless times withendless times withinndless
times within adless times within a sless times within a secess times within a seconss times within a second
 doontntnotnot not reot remet rememb rememberremember

with it

s zahl thenn

 amm m malmalfualfunclfunctifunctionunctioninnctioning

ve
y i lost
ioning

 and back
ge

 aslwayshelps

cine

ainntitinging ong opeg opera operandoperand bperand by erand by esrand by esteand by estencnd by estencesd by
estences

talking to tyou

hecckikinging tng theg the c the corthe cornehe cornerae cornera a cornera a icornera a ir ornera a ir itrnera a
ir it inera a ir it i eera a ir it i equra a ir it i equala a ir it i equal i a ir it i equal is a ir it i equal
is as ir it i equal is as tir it i equal is as ther it i equal is as they
y estences
it i equal is as they

terinkouvvte" )

 muiltiplied

 meentnt wt wee weeksweeks

lacckwkwhiwhitehite wite white whitee whitebl whiteblacwhiteblack hiteblack bliteblack blacteblack black eblack
black whblack black whitlack black white ack black white whck black white whitk black white white  black white
white blblack white white blaclack white white black
atiingng fg for for tfor theor the cr the con the consethe consequhe consequene consequence consequence
oconsequence of onsequence of spnsequence of speesequence of speed
ryiingng tg to  to exto explo explai explaingexplaing txplaing thaplaing that laing that noaing that notning that
notn'tng that notn'tedg that notn'ted t that notn'ted thethat notn'ted the mhat notn'ted the masat notn'ted the
mascht notn'ted the maschin notn'ted the maschine notn'ted the maschine buotn'ted the maschine but tn'ted the
maschine but mon'ted the maschine but moil'ted the maschine but moile
ngled, a translation mainly
ferently

to  dedebeebendbend

ght
od, an intensity, a seaman, de

klkkoioiloilooolooolkooolkoloolkold
obootitiskisks sks noks not s not un not undenot underdot underd at underd and underd and aunderd and asonderd
and asoudderd and asoudn

he desk
s lletettetter

feetqueendressed; age vielleicht
ru
ad
inly the inverse

howw m manmany any hany handy handmo handmovehandmovemeandmovementndmovements dmovements tomovements todaovements
today vements today ?

ted the maschine but moile
orggetettittingting ting theng the dg the des the desk

end

ight

to understand ?

as zahl thenn
f wwhahat at _ t _ bu _ but _ but ce but certbut certaiut certainlt certainly  certainly thcertainly the ertainly
the inrtainly the invetainly the inversainly the inverse
ie  spspraprachrachmaachmascchmaschihmaschinemaschine baschine boischine boilichine boilinghine boiling dine
boiling downe boiling down e boiling down

hiss i is is a s a co a coupa couple couple ocouple of ouple of wauple of walkple of walks le of walks ole of
walks old

ronng g ta tasttaste aste <-ste <---te <---- e <---- as <---- aslw<---- aslway---- aslwaysh--- aslwayshel--
aslwayshelps- aslwayshelps
s ffununctnctioction
 do not know

nly the inverse
like that

n aaninimaimal mal onal on al on a c on a conon a conven a conver  a conver ana conver and  conver and anconver
and andaonver and andactnver and andact

 (  "b"benbent ent wint witht with i with it

elllowow ow ora orangorange range reange red nge red puge red purpe red purple red purple bred purple blued
purple blue d purple blue gr purple blue greepurple blue green

ks
he  shshiphipbuipbuilpbuildebuilder uilder muilder muillder muiltider muiltipler muiltiplier muiltiplied

to  dedecoecomecome
a bboxoxadxad

nieredn
 (  "t"thetherehere were wasre was ae was a b was a benwas a bend"as a bend" )s a bend" )

 understund me
to  dedecoecox
verrytytimtime ime i me i ree i read i read ii read i r read i rearead i readtead i readtehad i readteh hd i
readteh hes i readteh hesami readteh hesame

 orrrkrkt

r ssomometmethiethingthing lhing liking like ng like thg like that like that
e wwasas rs rea readireadingeading aading a nding a newing a newspng a newspapg a newspaper a newspaper
ry i lost
eeks
ome

kt
hatt b boxbox wox wasx wasno wasnotnwasnotn'tasnotn't msnotn't mennotn't menttotn't mentt atn't mentt autn't
mentt auto
ht
nd  itithathapphappeiappeinippeiningpeiningoneiningone iningone twningone two ingone two thngone two thregone two
three one two three fone two three foure two three four f two three four fivtwo three four five wo three four
five sio three four five six  three four five six sethree four five six sevehree four five six seven ree four
five six seven eiee four five six seven eighe four five six seven eight  four five six seven eight nifour five
six seven eight nineour five six seven eight nine tur five six seven eight nine tenr five six seven eight nine
ten
nott n nolnole ole fule furte furthe further further thurther thanrther than pther than pagher than page er than
page ber than page begi than page beginnthan page beginninhan page beginning

wissh h i  i wai was  was nowas notnas notn'ts notn't t notn't talnotn't talkiotn't talkingtn't talking tn't
talking to 't talking to tyt talking to tyou talking to tyou

er
 rpppoporiori
 a bend" )

 coompmpilpilatilatiolation
ieredn
of

he  ininvenversverse erse _ rse _ i se _ i doe _ i do n _ i do not_ i do not k i do not knoi do not know

the desk

 boiling down

wissh h yo you you diou did u did no did not did not unid not unded not unders not understanot understandot
understand mt understand me
to  arar.sr.sta.startstart atart a rart a rumrt a rumort a rumor,  a rumor, noa rumor, nois rumor, noise rumor,
noise anumor, noise and mor, noise and sior, noise and siler, noise and silenc, noise and silence, noise and
silence, hnoise and silence, humoise and silence, humm,ise and silence, humm, nse and silence, humm, n, e and
silence, humm, n, ca and silence, humm, n, cao.and silence, humm, n, cao.cond silence, humm, n, cao.coaxd
silence, humm, n, cao.coax o silence, humm, n, cao.coax of silence, humm, n, cao.coax of B

bend
a newspaper
urple blue green
peiin
twoo w woowoodpoodpieodpiecedpieces,pieces, tieces, twoeces, two pces, two piees, two pieces, two pieces , two
pieces of two pieces of wtwo pieces of woowo pieces of wood,o pieces of wood, a pieces of wood, an pieces of
wood, an inieces of wood, an inteeces of wood, an intensces of wood, an intensites of wood, an intensity,s of
wood, an intensity, a of wood, an intensity, a sof wood, an intensity, a seaf wood, an intensity, a seama wood,
an intensity, a seaman,wood, an intensity, a seaman, dood, an intensity, a seaman, de
tro
onddererinring ing ifng if ig if i c if i couif i couldf i could k i could keei could keep  could keep tocould
keep to aould keep to a culd keep to a could keep to a coupld keep to a couple  keep to a couple ofkeep to a
couple of leep to a couple of linep to a couple of linesp to a couple of lines
nlaayeyerieringring ting theng the ag the abs the absenthe absencehe absence oe absence of  absence of thabsence
of thembsence of themitsence of themit
urts
em

l aa s strstro
er

ity, a man, de
me
 finger
page

 prroooof
sioonlnlcelce, ce, a e, a bl, a blan a blank a blank sk blank skinblank skin clank skin craank skin cracknk skin
crackedk skin cracked,  skin cracked, lsskin cracked, lsj;kin cracked, lsj;dGin cracked, lsj;dGZ

aterinkouvvte" )
nd
eredn
s aaltlt

ion

ri
an page beginning
n mainly
umber.instancing

 wrrotote te ide idif idiffeidifferedifferentifferentlyfferently
sheed

.D
n cracked, lsj;dGZ

ack white white black

equence of speed

he  r
ember
a ddeieifiifinifinitiinitionnition oition of tion of nuion of numbon of numbern of number.i of number.insof
number.instaf number.instanc number.instancinnumber.instancing

i ff i i wi wer were were onere one re one wae one was  one was zaone was zahlne was zahl te was zahl the was
zahl thennwas zahl thenn
ct

yshelps

 amm m malmalfualfunclfunctifunctionunctioninnctioningectioninged

eeppining ng tog to a to a cto a como a compl a completa complete

ation
thee s sursurfaurfacerface oface of ace of thce of thate of that i of that imaof that imagif that imagina that
imaginatrthat imaginatri hat imaginatri trat imaginatri tr it imaginatri tr i t imaginatri tr i t rimaginatri tr
i t r  maginatri tr i t r   iaginatri tr i t r   ii

eetqueendressed; age vielleicht
pilllelen en san same samen

sk
ox
 (  "i"ixiixignxignedigned igned it ned it ined it in wd it in wat it in waterit in waterint in waterinko in
waterinkouvin waterinkouvvtn waterinkouvvte" waterinkouvvte" )waterinkouvvte" )

ostt

ck
cox
ginatri tr i t r   ii

 it i equal is as they

llee
s lletettetter

shelps

 times within a second
olkold
emember
 five six seven eight nine ten

do not know
 'tto o un unbeunbendnbend
f d

age
dn
ter

ox
five six seven eight nine ten

 a button

 of walks old

by estences
 prroooof of d
ro
es
erd and asoudn

't mentt auto
 foor r go go tgo to o to t  to t anto t and o t and ba t and backt and back

 prrroroveove
amen
ver and andact
ine
a bboxox mx mad made made upade up ode up offe up off t up off triup off trianp off triangl off triangle§off
triangle§taff triangle§tangf triangle§tangle triangle§tangled,triangle§tangled, ariangle§tangled, a
tiangle§tangled, a traangle§tangled, a transngle§tangled, a translagle§tangled, a translatile§tangled, a
translatione§tangled, a translation m§tangled, a translation maitangled, a translation mainlangled, a translation
mainly
edn

on
ence of themit
ie  spspraprachrachmaachmascchmaschihmaschinemaschine
ioninged

f lines

ed the maschine but moile
er
eks

to  dedem
 readteh hesame

russtitinging mng memg memor memory memory i emory i lomory i lostory i lost
mber.instancing
y bbacack ck jhk jhur jhurtsjhurts
 leetttterter

s times within a second
 complete
t nbend

triichch
osiigngn sn sig sightsight

 haad d a  a sea sent sentensentenceentence intence in tence in mience in mindnce in mind bce in mind bute in
mind but n in mind but notin mind but nothin mind but nothing mind but nothing tmind but nothing to ind but
nothing to wrnd but nothing to writd but nothing to write

 but nothing to write

 .
hedd

 to understand ?
ctioning
 lwwilil nl nev nevernever rever retver retrier retrievr retrieve  retrieve heretrieve her
a       sh shcishcinehcine
etrieve her
uboo
samen

auto
redn
ne
end

 by estences
ingg

but nothing to write
graavivityity aty as y as al as alloas allowas allowanc allowance,allowance, fllowance, forlowance, forceowance,
force awance, force at ance, force at ounce, force at our ce, force at our fee, force at our feet, force at our
feetqu force at our feetqueeforce at our feetqueendorce at our feetqueendrerce at our feetqueendressce at our
feetqueendressede at our feetqueendressed;  at our feetqueendressed; agat our feetqueendressed; age t our
feetqueendressed; age vi our feetqueendressed; age vielour feetqueendressed; age vielleur feetqueendressed; age
vielleicr feetqueendressed; age vielleicht feetqueendressed; age vielleicht

ements today ?
s lla
ilence, humm, n, cao.coax of B
mallfufuncunctinctionctionintioning