ztormz ov amb!z!on

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Apr 18 09:15:09 CEST 2002

01 .usa profesor [dze jo!z ov modern l!fe = !numerabl

>>> Should the Lev list continue
>
>Actually, I think we should all turn on our web cams and
>kills ourselves simultaneously.

arent u dze .usa perzonaj = akt!vatd 01 ekztra.vagrant tantrum uen new york + zlkt bod!ez
ekzper!enszd 01 zpeed! redekoraz!e +?

onl! dze z!k = z!k

>Actually, I think we should all turn on our web cams and
>kills ourselves simultaneously.

!nzektz !n dze gardn = lesz demoral!zd alz modern + z!v!l!zd
neu + !mprovd phatland z!t!znz + def. lesz fasc!natd b! z!nkron!szd man.eu.vers.

nn - blood + pulsz + breazt konf!rm dze sun = pla!ng !n m! blk kurlz. good morn!ng 2 both