<failure notice>

restate restate at restate.org
Sun Apr 14 18:40:14 CEST 2002

nomothetik nasty <positron at enteract.com> wrote:

>so let's all stay rooted in a solipsistic agrarian unreality which erases
>all evolutionary possibilities and the information of the last several
>thousand years.

(reload, raging)

?is your codec lossy?

movement is an inseparabelle feature ov all kinds ov matter.

(the truth ov being)

therefore we have not to justify it.

>solipsistic

(individuality being discontentment)

>agrarian

today monocultures have increased dramatically worldwide,
mainly through the geographical expansion of land devoted to
single crops and year-to-year production of the same crop
species on the same land. available data indicate that the
amount of crop diversity per unit of arable land has
decreased and that croplands have shown a tendency toward
concentration. There are political and economic forces
influencing the trend to devote large areas to monoculture,
and in fact such systems are rewarded by economies of scale
and contribute significantly to the ability of national
agricultures to serve international markets.

>unreality

?unreal?

pah!

do call my selv biohasard.

>technology is a loosely defined term here. Language, for example, is a
>technology, which has also tended to diverge and complexify within evolving
>systems of culture.

i restate >

(tight to fit)

wash inside out.

tumbelle low.

(you may masturbate to my mirthfull metaphorics)

>technology is not the end goal of this system, just a means.

just by no no means, nomothetik naive.

may be it is just vice versa.

(http://www.k7.com/de/data.pl?release=K7108CD)

may be may be it is you that is just mean.

?do you understand what i mean?

(justly)

>techology doesn't seduce us, it's just asking us along for the ride.

dekorative devoidants.

>techology doesn't seduce us, it's just asking us along for the ride.

mendacious monopink.

>techology doesn't seduce us, it's just asking us along for the ride.

ridicule rigmarole.

>techology doesn't seduce us, it's just asking us along for the ride.

sancta simplitsitas.

>techology doesn't seduce us, it's just asking us along for the ride.

no questions.

no answers.

take an adaptive walk on the wild side, my monocontekstural mikrolog.

it is persistently pellutsid >

humans are attachments ov machinery.

(content-type: multipart/miksed)

you seem to operate like bellows.

(inflating while void)

http://www.restate.org/synaptiksugar/nosquint.jpg

\\my jocund repartees might well seem incompatibelle w any thing serious.