[syndicate] mo[de]rn wa[te]r

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Fri Apr 12 11:39:41 CEST 2002

>>Bauhaus design in
>  >the service of information design.

compassion is apparently not fashionable

>Manovich - pity me should I be right (trust I you'll pity me +
>kindly leave should I be left)
>            youuuuuuuu are acquainted with Bauhaus design da +?
>
>a +? ___... you laughable dunce. tis no offence my ignorant brother
>
>I think that is all.

I think that somenone is angry because he never passed the "Wassily test"

who passes the Wassily test in the most elegant way is allowed to
decide what to play next ...

              ( **** lovely chair / I always decided that my little
cousine was much better in this test than her older brother .. kind
of annoying for him .. but I did not like his play ideas ... )

               *
                       *
                 *