No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Apr 12 10:03:29 CEST 2002

Dr. Cao Lijuan is a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in the Data Analysis and Data Intensive Computing Group of the Institute of High Perforce Computing in Singapore. She received her Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering from National University of Singapore (2002). Her Ph.D. thesis was on support vector machines-based methods for time series forecasting. This work applies and adapts support vector machines to various time series forecasting including financial time series forecasting. She received her MS in Mechatronics Engineering from Southeast University (1997). Her masterís thesis was on automatic machine design for acupuncture needles detection.

lekker

LANGUAGE SKILLS
Fluent spoken English and excellent in written English
Proficient in written and spoken Chinese
Average in written Japanese and written German
INTERESTS
Sports
literature
computer
SHORT SELF DESCRIPTION
I can describe myself as a highly confident, analytic, creative, courageous, self-independent young lady. I am also cooperative and a good team player who has a natural gift for self-motivating and encouraging other team member to perform above our own expectations.

nn - i wish 2 be self-independent 22222222