[ x ][ 0 ]( 5-4-2002-23:19 )[ green.purple.| |.purple ][ 7, 8, 2, '6.3', 3, 9, 1, 5, 3_4 ]

Johan Meskens CS2 jmcs2 JohanMeskensCS2 at ChromaticSpaceAndWorld.com
Fri Apr 5 23:18:04 CEST 2002

-
. how far is war fowv how fars fo how far is war how far is wars how far is 2 wars how far are they how far wars
are theire how fars i know one is in me countless vm vf virtual floating a layer on thin air containing a lakerow
of trees and else than somewhere thessence of things sf vm vf fo \ or / regyalaurity experssed how far is war
howar ending seeing f vf -f a machinge ev. thinto aire i know one in me countless how fararaw howarraw do
distance as countless here heire the length thength of distancarra. -w .
-
on expersse  containin  ar  howr ho fa  howd ho i 3g  kno layerl laye treese tree .n  ho  layero laye air ai ho
>x  m 1b  floatingb floatin o inf i  machinged maching virtualf virtua th  ar >f   d ofs o howo ho farf fa knowh
kno th   wa fararawb farara isg i dos d    countles ho  thing v  3e  wa an  mej m vml v somewher if  floatingf
floatin fa >q  fa onk o distancarra.j distancarra  fs   regyalaurit ar fa  layeri laye treesq tree thessencem
thessenc ho i  isp i ho warsk war o arev ar  inj i  i sfb s  f howt ho  i ho   the >t  thing thi  inw i >h  evb e
o theyh the  1r  arej ar ho   2b  containingx containin  herew her wa thang tha expersse farsc far theys the
lengthf lengt ho  on i i regyalaurityj regyalaurit virtual virtua warsx war  thingsj thing distancarra howarrawr
howarra  thessence thessenc ony o  lakerowh lakero   ones on 4f  fow farara fa i  id  ar  thi 0x  mee m  howk ho
i  ev 4p  layern laye kno   far war  fol f  isy i warsi war endingk endin  fary fa kno 0h  countles sfk s >   1y
far >r  els   farf fa 4v  [s  war as a  ad  ar seein howg ho somewherev somewher >c  >q  theirel their  ho s
thessenceh thessenc warst war isn i >c  seein countles  regyalaurit war  >x  0r  thi fa isf i waro wa farj fa
maching fa kno containingh containin howb ho  ev endin the o >f  fard fa >j  fou f isb i ho hereo her howw ho
andt an somewher >t  howk ho lakero -fx - 0v  >d  2w  fa 1w  av  the ho  ho theires their 0e  endingf endin howr
ho ho au    >p  0u  hown ho ise i 0p  howarra 0x  heireu heir howl ho fowvj fow fa >o   endingf endin d  kno fa
oner on countles ini i arex ar thessenc >g  war virtualq virtua knowo kno the fark fa ho  ho >h  ofl o ofi o th
fow >v  4f  her asd a fowvx fow thi  0h   warsl war andt an vmn v layers laye  ho 2o    isu i isy i warsf war
virtua 0g  >f  howard howa  ho ap  >t  war howk ho    thinq thi i tree the ism i experssedv expersse  thef th
virtua arey ar ork o endingd endin - ism i theyl the   heir f  fa howw ho >j  endingw endin endin warsn war
countlessf countles fa isy i   experssedc expersse >i  i aw  ho sfi s inj i 0j  laye thino thi >o  wa ho thint
vmi v layeri laye war  fv  i m isr i  airx ai elseh els  endingw endin   floatingx floatin   a  i endin
containingg containin thingsl thing 2r  7g   fa wart wa  >l  heirev heir  war regyalaurit endin 0e  fa laye al  v
.x  experssed expersse int i  ho  >n  4x   onem on warv wa areg ar vfy v virtua ]j    ink i   howp ho kno areu ar
v  >f  thi th countles  floatingh floatin theired their >f  howg ho  warsy war fa howk ho  thengt  0i  if
endingg endin  endingn endin warsh war 3j   ho 0b  thanm tha  farara 4l  howb ho isy i meg m >s  warsi war ho
ho -wt - fa 1t  ofd o fare fa .s  fa wa o ish i 2k  isf i >t  war >k  wa  seein inu i >h  ho ]x  their fars fa
howm ho countles treest tree f thingsf thing ho fa the somewheren somewher laye -  howj ho o  d thinton thint ho
4u  endin fa war theyu the >l  the ai f th  0p  ho laye on  war farm fa herep her 3g  thinc thi 6b  warsx war
expersse 0j  howy ho v ar countlessk countles vfp v floatinge floatin far onc o experssedh expersse  th  howh ho
af  heir ho distancarra.v distancarra /g  >v     4m   >e   distanc howj ho  >e  war  2m  >  experssedj expersse
onew on farsx far warsl war distancarra aire air howk ho 2p  asx a fa  fa howf ho 0q  ev.t ev ai airt ai  thingsw
thing warsw war war endin fararawl farara ho ony o >v  if  fa >s  war inh i distance distanc >i  endin heir ho 0y
distanc ev >f  fowvd fow howarf howa 0m  0k   warsl war thef th >w  iw  howq ho  thengt lakerowp lakero ax  ho
>n  [f  ism i 3t  iss i >s  isy i 2v   ii  fowvt fow howf ho experssed expersse ont o ho fa aq  isc i ofx o
countles  0c  heiret heir >g   mey m the -ww - 4w  thi fararawg farara hows ho thengthr thengt i virtuall virtua
fa  fa a  ho 2h  regyalaurityl regyalaurit i expersse howy ho thingsx thing  thengthk thengt far far warsm war 1x
thinu thi expersse >y   fow 3v  ]b  >r  thing as  5q  fa howd ho thengtho thengt v ho  0x  >x  ar 4   ho thessenc
>r  farj fa >i  ac  countlessr countles ho 0j  al  countles countlessp countles >y  howp ho howk ho air >h  o
arel ar  fow f m howb ho i fa machingeh maching distancarra mex m floatings floatin  airy ai onej on  farv fa
3s  war vfo v ho 4j  0w  ho f  thessence thessenc -fh - ho i  thin thi  i thintoe thint on >u  containin onj o
0b  containingu containin ai 2v  warsh war warc wa endin howd ho air ai i somewher thing fow countles howe ho  \s
thani tha >r    ho iw    knowc kno thengthg thengt howt ho  distanc >f  fy  countlessk countles her f if  >y  >v
fos f 4r  >t  ist i endingl endin  >r  ho farsm far fa an fa ine i ai  isv i wary wa farv fa thej th isn i the ho
virtua  howo ho fararawu farara iq   somewhereh somewher ho 6y  o countlessm countles fa 0c   .w   fare fa ir  i
2n   ix  andc an oru o far >p  onej on o >s  seeingc seein countles maching oneg on  vml v thed th ev isk i
i -wt - 4m  i  v m fow   kno fob f machingeq maching kno somewher ho fa ho somewher somewherer somewher
regyalaurityk regyalaurit ony o thingsm thing  >h  airep air  howe ho 4x  howy ho wa i  els  fow farb fa 2p
howq ho m  warsn war  ho ism i 0h  foq f  virtualn virtua 2y  >d  ho regyalaurity regyalaurit o howb ho far fa an
fop f an  howf ho i endin id   regyalaurit 7y  o  2r  5i   vft v howa  6v   experssedx expersse i i >x  i vmm v
>w  howari howa hereo her howu ho fa  onew on war an i hown ho aj  laye ho 1s  fark fa d machingek maching wark
wa fu  ins i ones on >p   a thing war fowvw fow howarrawm howarra  fa  howarra -fn - >o  howarrawf howarra fh
countlessr countles warv wa ho >o  laye il  isy i airv ai ev.b ev ho fark fa countlessx countles containingn
containin her distancarra knowu kno  >  farg fa isr i ont o 4q  machingev maching war  howv ho ar 0o  inj i  howl
ho 1u  airer air mei m isg i iw  wa ho fow >b  countlessj countles o seein 1w  vmo v  on somewher are ar s onx o
farl fa 4n  meo m ofk o floatingf floatin war fa farsn far   distancarra.h distancarra i war 1c   ho endingr
endin thing thi fa machinged maching countlesst countles fa 4y  somewher  th thint regyalaurit vms v .t  >k  d
endingg endin .u  warsp war >k  fa countles hows ho  thinb thi 4y   ho fom f ho somewheref somewher fop f
countlessc countles fowvr fow isu i >i  2i  1g  far  layert laye ev herew her ho laye d expersse >q  o ar ise i
1c  howv ho distanc >k  fa  4d  >v   i they th farara >v  >h   somewherem somewher fararawb farara endin endingu
endin onl o warsp war  ho ho machingeu maching thengthm thengt fa  >x  foo f howarra ic  on the  ho fa     are ar
fa onep on >x  >j  >i  howt ho regyalaurityc regyalaurit 4u  a 4b  elseg els regyalaurityg regyalaurit isl i waro
wa ofm o m 1h  howh ho kno war lengthg lengt   .d  fare fa theh th 0y  lakerowg lakero fa  v o how ho 1d   fa war
4v    distancarra.o distancarra thing  meg m  countles ho >f  >u  i them th arej ar ar countles far m 1s  wa
warsu war  iy   virtuald virtua  fark fa ist i countles  floatin countles somewher >d  f experssedg expersse
fars fa i lengt th 4x   an  andb an  ev thing 6b   her warsu war wark wa experssedt expersse 0m  waro wa ij  fa
isr i  .k  0w  o th howh ho dop d theyi the howarrawj howarra wa the >q  >s   isk i ism i thing howa vfc v
expersseds expersse ar i somewheree somewher vmt v warse war layerk laye vfv v 4n  me m  5f  distancel distanc ao
thans tha 5h   thessencep thessenc is i f iq   1e  lengt  somewher   >o  >p  kno >u  war containin >k  fa war v
>d  on o thingsj thing ho farh fa fare fa howu ho i maching >  1l  ar faro fa her ho m ise i  maching  fa her >v
hereh her fari fa farf fa  vfr v andj an farg fa  vmy v known kno endin i farh fa expersse >q  >j  regyalaurityl
regyalaurit   aw  war theyk the tha -fm - virtualf virtua  howp ho  vfr v laye hereh her onex on  knowh kno endin
i far far lengthl lengt on 0l  howarv howa virtua sfr s fa >y   ho howp ho v >x  theyc the howu ho  the aree ar
thinn thi >  howarrawh howarra distancarra on thi distancarra the thind thi howa fa ft  thint wa 1u  far  onep on
iw  countles >q  >s  vm v o war herei her endingx endin containingj containin >i  fa  knoww kno ho >e  i thengt
virtuali virtua  lengthm lengt >o  onej on .l  countles    lengt of o 3b  wa endingj endin faru fa 1u  isw i thex
th distanc far expersse ho 3k  thengt fa farc fa howarrawg howarra >s  air  isq i isn i  regyalaurityy
regyalaurit air inx i  thing howx ho the farb fa     war  >s  f  hows ho ho endin  howf ho ev wa wa off o  fark
fa  onc o >u  fa  dof d seeingp seein airep air 1d  howarrawt howarra fa farara   treesp tree distanc v >u
warsw war war herel her theq th asx a fa wa wart wa warsd war far regyalaurity regyalaurit v vmu v theg th fow m
isg i  far fa maching fary fa >k   1g  her  i foc f distanc thengthe thengt howh ho    somewhereq somewher  kno
seeingw seein machingei maching  thej th   >l   wa on i  endin vf v kno >n  .l  war thessence thessenc inj i >h
\w  fa thing knowg kno theyv the >e  a m distancarra i warsn war  how ho >f  farw fa  fa countlessi countles th
fa  ho thingsj thing regyalaurityk regyalaurit  wa countles   ho -fj -  howx ho 0l  farl fa ho  treesx tree th ho
lakerowj lakero 1w   fa lakerowk lakero >u  somewheree somewher 2e   machinget maching howx ho  howt ho faru fa
>n  her fary fa warsj war as a farf fa i orr o  ah  endingi endin ab   somewherek somewher thengt i >x   elsem
els i o fowvf fow  floatin  farw fa far   fa v .  floatin onr o >k  lakero af  war onel on elser els 0x   howi ho
sfj s  farsn far >b   somewher floatin 3w  tree kno war seein i thingsu thing farsu far faro fa  the farm fa ino
i i  foc f vmr v warn wa howe ho  aj   3j  airep air 2y   the war thiny thi  countles machingeu maching howq ho
on >  m lakero knowq kno fa thingsf thing ise i lengthi lengt v containin howg ho >u  howj ho ho i i 4m  i wary
wa war a 6y   arey ar  asj a laye  how ho mey m  o 4h  treesj tree  dog d o o  o .w  warp wa i   theyc the 4i
1d  farh fa ho  fa ai vfm v 4v  >u  isl i theyc the  kno o  airs ai  howu ho endingh endin howt ho s  at  >r  >p
ho   isi i farara ak  thi heren her fa countles treesp tree virtua warsh war    isw i i  treess tree
-
e d 1 g > a w r > w n 3 w r s . w 2 r r w > e 1 g r n 4 e l e > e > > o f w r w e 5 > r w s o > i f s w i s m a 3
r d 4 e m e i g r > r n . 0 f 4 y e r a r s e w n f s w s f e > n 5 s f 4 o w 2 s w 2 > y > n > n > v f y > 1 e w
[ > 2 g 0 e r n d s y > h w > e s s y l s [ s . w > e n > w 4 . e 4 v w r s 4 i e > n 0 e i w n 1 . 4 r w f > s s
> o 2 s s g 0 r w 0 s f > 2 1 s > e > 4 r 4 [ s s 2 a e g w e > > e 2 w f e s s > g s f y s a > 0 n r s r r e r w
g w 6 . g y f > r > o s w e w d e > w w f 0 > 2 r 1 a y w 0 w e 0 g w w a > > > 0 w s 0 w 0 e w v r > 3 g o a w r
e s n e e > s l w y r w 2 w > f f e \ v > 4 e s v n > 0 > s d m r 0 w 2 a 2 s s s l 0 > r > w a > s w \ > > n s s
y s d > e l e r g w s y > f e o > r w > g g s s r s 5 > d > s a w f n 0 r n > r w o m r s > f n e s 3 r e > g 2 >
g 2 > a s g g s 2 7 3 r r > > e > s y g 0 r r a m . d n > w 1 > 4 . e r e f l ] > i n 0 > w w e f > > n e s > g e
> w i s r w i h > 0 i g 2 g s 3 > w 0 n > w 4 w s e > s w w w r 1 f r . r r r s 2 s > s > r 0 g n > w ] e r w s s
o s w r y e r w 2 w n 0 o o w 4 g r s y > y r o e > 0 w r e > s r e 3 n 6 s d 0 w f e s f g s n d f e > w a e w .
/ > > > > 4 > > 2 e w 0 > s 1 2 > d e s s . e w 2 s r 2 r w 0 . r r 3 s s s g w w n > i r > s n e > g e w 0 e . >
v r 0 0 > s e > i w > h w a w > > [ s 3 s > s 2 2 i v w d n w r a s f s 0 0 e > > e y w 4 n w w h n l r . r a w 2
y s d w s 4 h s s s 1 n d > > v 3 ] > s a 5 r w h f w 0 0 > e 4 f w e > r > a s w 0 a s s > w w e > f e a o e w s
r e . e g > r e > r 4 > 3 s f w 4 0 w o > e f w s \ n a s o e > g n > 0 g r 2 s r g w r n e s v s w 0 \ n > > > w
i a > w h w > e > f s e o i > > o 4 > s g > > w s r d r n r 1 s r r e s y w l f w w i > e w 6 f s r 0 > . > r i s
2 5 i d r s > e n > g s e e > m e . s s w 4 n > f e v i 2 w o e w e w r w e e y n s 2 > e > w 4 w r n 1 e 4 v r 2
> w e 0 s i w s 0 o > l 2 > w y f w r d o d > w n g i 4 y 7 f 4 2 5 > f r > 6 > d s s > s m > r e w r 4 e s d s w
a r w 1 r o e r f n e > ] s s s v w 3 r 0 w f > w f s r w > r i s r . w r s g e . w > > r s n 4 e s 0 w e 0 n > w
-
1 e e s i r w v > s r g 1 m > e e e f n r 4 e f g s r s > > . n s 1 > w g n r e s r 4 e i e o y m . > o g . s > r
s w > n 4 > w o w e o s v s > 2 1 s 2 r . e w r o d > f e s > 3 1 w e > r a 4 > > s e w > > 1 e w g g n s . w w e
h r > > o w i e y > w r > 0 2 > e r e > > > w y 4 s 4 e y s r f e 1 w w s h > a . r e 0 w r 2 m n w 1 > r s 4 > a
. s 2 e 4 s w > > s e e e s s e 1 r s 0 i 3 l 2 r s s 2 g s e > o d i r s h e 4 > a d 3 . s 6 4 e s r d 0 r i r s
> . 0 f e w o y w r y > > > s s s r f d e s e m s r f 4 e > 5 e a n 5 2 e s o i 0 1 h > e i 2 > > w > s g > r s f
> n s w r r w s e > 1 e r e w e s > e i r e > e r r 3 f d r > m w g s r d > > y > \ a s y n f l > w 5 f r e e 0 w
g s s s h e 0 r l f r > > w w f > y w > y e n > w . e n . y n r r f o r 1 s 4 e i s > > m f s e g g > r > w w > n
h > l 4 h > e . s > . > h f 3 r g r 1 s e e s d w 3 h r r w > e 0 s s > y e n > s w y r > > > 1 s > > f w w g > w
. r r f > r 2 n > r 2 o g e 1 w r w 1 4 s e f > 1 s s e e s r r r s s y f m e v e s . r e r > > 1 e 4 s o e h w >
f [ e 1 w g e > e 2 2 > f r e n 2 g f w > . s e n > \ r s w y > s e . s s 0 w > r 2 r s e > r > w s y 4 r s 3 2 w
f a w 0 r w i s e w w 1 > r w > e 2 2 e w a w r > e r s s r n r 0 a g a 3 e h s > > e s f v f g 2 r s ) > r m . g
n > w a s e e 0 > w f > s > ) e g 3 s w s g n s s r > y r n s 4 o m r w > a 6 3 e 2 0 y s n 4 s e w > e > e w w r
s s h f g w > w w n s 4 s r s s 6 > e 5 s r > w e > f 4 s 4 o f f 2 f . r s > a y 4 4 1 r w i r r f 4 > s y 0 w f
> r > w g w f 1 a > > w 1 > s w a n e r s s l s 4 . 5 s s 2 s
-
e experssedh d 1 containingi g >i > av a w farf r > howm w n 3p 3 knowx w r treesh s .j . w 2 r airk r howf w >
-