No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Apr 23 13:13:28 CEST 2002

listening to you talk while i type ____  [ lv ]

l!zten!ng 2 u u!le ! t!pe

>whats ramdisk ?

http://www.google.com/you/dont/need/social/clusters/you/need/your/self/___.../just

>thanx

242.microsoft sagt:

http://www.google.com/search?q=whats
http://www.google.com/search?q=ramdisk
http://www.google.com/search?q=thanx

nn sagt - http://www.google.com/search?q=%22decentralized%2Bnature+of+self%22

                  uantzom - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

                  u knou ___... are you listening to me +?
                  gooooood. once upon a time kriiiiiketz [juzt]
                  kould not envision an universe - infinite + bounded
                  kould not envision an universe

                  u knou ___...

                  are you listening to me +?
                  mmmmmmmm. once upon a time kriiiiiketz [juzt]
                  kould not envision nn - infinite + multilayered

                  + wearing ... you [juzt]

                        \\ tomograf!e - dze zk! + all !tz l!ghtz hav faln upon u

                                sch

                        sch