apposite annountsement

restate restate at restate.org
Fri Apr 19 11:49:23 CEST 2002

>we need a little time to prepare the
>

>?
>

>restabellion ?

no need to wait.

(the restabellion is now)

19 april 2002.

(today)

7pm CET.

gallery BURYZONE.

http://www.buryzone.sk

âajakova 11
811 02
bratislava
slovakia
europa

the polymorph pervert premiere ov restate/rebelle.

(offline)

(onland)

russian artrits eva maslova is the first one to pervorm live on restate/rebelle.

http://rebelle.restate.org

http://www.restate.org

>restate rests on the cutting edge of a new creative outlet,
>born of the ability to share information and creative
>expression with others around the world, with a speed and
>ease never before imaginable.  the information age has just
>begun, relatively speaking, and the artists and creatives
>will, without question, seek to express and create using all
>available mediums, and in that exists the possibility for
>the fringe to manipulate the whole, usually to the (at very
>least) annoyment of the majority.  nothing here has changed
>over what has always been, except the medium, and ease of
>delivery. the minority has always manifested the change of
>the majority, usually against the status quo of the
>majority.  this is the flow of artistry in society, and how
>artistry has created social change.
>
>having said all that, i
>can see how her expression can be construed as
>counter-productive to what is and i see the possibility of
>continued expression working against the cohesiveness.

compare my results to any other artist and see why people are raving.

(i am the elegant enlighter)

bisou to you.