ot Re: [syndicate]

Johan Meskens CS2 jmcs2 JohanMeskensCS2 at ChromaticSpaceAndWorld.com
Sun Apr 14 14:26:35 CEST 2002

From: <integer at www.god-emil.dk>

( "voilą i'm back" )
( "i just did my laundry"i washed them clean" )

> "Johan Meskens CS2 jmcs2" <JohanMeskensCS2 at ChromaticSpaceAndWorld.com>
>  ur e.adresse lookx l!ke 01 model c!t!zn c funkz!on

( "i have no clue where the water went.goes but under the earth" )
( "well yes"i am pretty obedient"that's why i washed them" )

> >( "i just made love so i feel like talking" )
>
> love !z a to! 4 dze plague ov l!fe

( "now that i have talked i feel like making love again" )

( "toy ?"playgue ?"life ?" )
( "you are merciless \!"you want to burst her bubblusion"but i won't let you \!" )

> >( "bittersweed indead"but bearable"in deed" )
>

> !t !z alua!z a great kr!me

( "i've been in jail too"that is where i became a model" )
( "i used to be a junky"now i just dream about it" )

> >( "even liveable"but i confide to you i am jealous sometimes" )
>

> uar !z 4 dzoze dzat dont uant 2 f!ght [uork alzo

( "that's true"i am not a fighter" )
( "i guess i just don't like ennemies" )

> >( "there is nothing like a woman"and i am not" )
>

> !n theatre traged! muzt d!e !n reztr!kted areaz

( "theatre"is that a scene ?" )
( "models don't like restrictions"just conditions" )

> >( "as i said liveable sometimes"and during i learnt to read" )
>

> read!ng !z l!ke be!ng 1 zelv !n ekzepz!onl z!rkumztanzez

( "sounds like waiting" )

> >( "but what i read"it is not a condition" )
>

> !t !z dze !luz!on ov un!t!.
> all great v!rtuez hav an abzurd azpekt.

( "well"i had a good day" )
( "i have learnt something" )