[syndicate] x_x

Claudia Westermann media at ezaic.de
Tue Apr 9 15:00:10 CEST 2002

At 14:09 09.04.02 +0200, email at ctrlaltdel.org wrote:

>SYMPA wrote:
> >
> > To distribute the attached message in list syndicate :
> > mailto:sympa at anart.no?subject=CONFIRM%207253f7670eaba4fd70aa26f4ac0d0348
> > Or send a message to sympa at anart.no with the following subject :
> > CONFIRM 7253f7670eaba4fd70aa26f4ac0d0348

> > Subject: (None)
> > Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:59:59 +0100
> > From: n¬ <email at ctrlaltdel.org>
> > To: syndicate at anart.no
> >
> > about blank

)
what I did not tell is that the list now accepts
even messages from non-subscribers ....... hm ...
as long as there is a valid e-mail address ... and the messages get confirmed
in fact the list is more open than before .................. ) ... well ....

does someone feel uncomfortable about it ?

there is no moderation at all any more .... hm ...
this mode can be changed by the way to 'subscribers only' and confirmation
in this case messages from 'outside' would not get through at all nor would
they get forwarded to moderators

ta, ta, ta ... I thought it would take longer until people find out ...

regards
claudia